RETURNS ON COCCINELLE.COM:
Before arranging your return, you need to request the Return Authorization (RAN) within 14 days of the delivery of the order, clicking here
At this point you can prepare your return package with:
1. Article to be rendered
2. Proforma return invoice that has been sent to you together with your order, if you have lost it click here to download a new one. Once the invoice is filled and signed:
- If you are from an EU country: You need 1 copy to insert in the package
- If you are from a non-EU country: you need 5 copies: 1 copy to be included in the package and 4 copies to be delivered to the courier for customs clearance
3. Return label that has been sent to you, if you have lost it contact us through the section at the bottom of the page. This must be glued to the package.
At this point you need to contact the courier to arrange the pickup. Click here to find out what is courier to contact and below how to contact him:
• UPS can be contacted by phone calling the UPS center of your country at the following link or, alternatively, through the website or by visiting one of the UPS pickup points you find at this link
• DHL can be contacted by phone calling your country's DHL centre or, alternatively, via the website
• FEDEX can be contacted by phone calling FedEx Customer Service at 199.151.119 or, alternatively, via the website
• DHL Paket can be contacted by e-mail using the following address: AbholungTLG@dhl.com (24h before the pickup) or, alternatively, via the website as well as delivering the package to the nearest DP center
• OTHER COURIERS: you can select the courier you prefer. However, the return shipping costs will be at your own expense and will not be refunded. Please note that choosing to use your carrier can slow down the return process and final refund
Please note: To keep track of your return status, remember to take note of the package tracking number you find on the label and place it on the courier's website.
a. The return must always be processed by the country in which the order was placed
b. Return for purchases on Coccinelle.com (even in case of Click & Collect) can never be processed through the store and vice versa
c. Customized products can never be returned
d. Returns that do not comply with the conditions described in this section or with incomplete or missing customs documentation, will be refused and sent back to the sender
e. Returns from China: According to Chinese customs regulations, packages exceeding RMB 5000 cannot be exported by a person. You must authorize a broker to prepare the relevant documents for customs clearance.
REFUNDS ON COCCINELLE.COM:
The refund will be carried out:
1. Within 30 business days from the date we receive your return at our warehouse and we will notify you by email
2. Within 3 working days in case the order has been cancelled before shipping
The credit method will follow the method used for the payment, click here to learn more.
a. If your order has been shipped to a destination within the European Union, all taxes (VAT) will be refunded. Outside the European Union, customs duties and taxes are not refundable. In any case, you may be able to recover the costs by contacting your local customs office directly. As this may not be available in all countries, we recommend that you use a customs broker if you wish to have duties refunded on the returned goods.
b. We withhold a return management fee equal to the amount of shipping costs